Welcome to The Confluence!
About The Confluence
Life comes together at The Confluence!
The Confluence is our brand-new affordable community. You'll love living here! Located in the heart of the Foster neighborhood, the Tukwila light rail station is just minutes away.
Floor plans range from studios and 1-bedrooms to larger family-sized homes with 2 and 3 bedrooms. These spacious modern apartments are built with sustainable materials and thoughtful touches like quartz countertops, vinyl plank flooring, and large windows for natural light.
We have amenity space inside and out.
- Host celebrations in the large community room, featuring a buffet-style kitchen, media center, and comfy furnishings.
- Connect and stay on top of homework in the computer lab.
- There's a play area, too! And don’t miss pickup games on the micro soccer court.
- Relax outside in a private gated courtyard with a BBQ, garden-size chess, and ample seating.
- Take in stunning southern views of Mount Rainier from the top floor lounge.
With amenity space like this, you'll be part of the community in no time!
We even have free on-site parking. There are so many reasons to say “yes!” to living at The Confluence Apartments—we can’t wait to meet you!
About Tukwila and the Foster neighborhood
The Duwamish and Black rivers come together near this neighborhood of Tukwila. Hence the name The Confluence—meaning two rivers coming together. Light rail, retail shopping, community centers—it all comes together in Tukwila.
The Foster Neighborhood is home to exceptional small businesses and grocery markets. Plenty of local dining options to sit and enjoy a morning cup of coffee, a delicious dessert to meet your sweet tooth, and many restaurants for any occasion. Easy access to the Tukwila Library, Abu-Bakr Islamic Center, Thorndyke Elementary, Foster High School, Tukwila Pool, and Crystal Springs Park.
Easy access to the freeway near the intersection of I-405 and I-5. A 5-minute walk to the Tukwila Light Rail Station makes it easy to commute to SeaTac and Downtown Seattle.